009: Some Fun w/ Magic, Miracles, and Manifesting
This week we share more of our outcomes practicing gratitude, the various magic and miracles that flow through our lives, and manifesting the perfect relationship. Hit play and join us for this week’s conversation! (Timestamps and references below!)
Hosts & Guests
Sarah Palmer Prindable
0:58 Olivia’s gratitude practice and outcomes
4:17 Sarah’s gratitude practice and outcomes
6:09 Kevin’s gratitude practice and outcomes
8:28 Gratitude brings magic and miracles
15:49 Manifesting the perfect relationship
18:09 E Cubed and E Squared experiments. Asking the universe for a sign.
35:15 There is no limit. On anything.
37:57 Set the intention to receive and shifting in work, love, and life
43:11 Skateboarding joy
49:00 What’s on your manifestation agenda, Sarah and Kevin?
52:25 Ruminations on astrology
64:42 Manifestation plans
66:27 Sleeping habits
Find things mentioned in the episode:
- Club Pilates West Loop – Olivia teaches here! Try an intro class for free!
- E-Cubed by Pam Grout
- E-Squared by Pam Grout
- Ask and It is Given by Abraham Hicks
- Sarah is talking about “Whole Wide World” by Wreckless Eric.
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Ko Hyojoo is a viral longboarding extraordinaire from Korea
- The band plays Titanic in a flooding mall in Mexico.
- Find your natal chart here!
- The Uberman sleep schedule