Wayne’s World, DNA Testing, and Alexa Walk Into A Podcast…
This week’s episode is more talk show style, covering everything from current events to the Korean language, Sarah’s dreams about Wayne’s World and more. Plenty of laughs and random *useless* information, hit play to join this week’s conversation! (Timestamps and references below!)
Hosts & Guests
Sarah Palmer Prindable
0:55 Sarah’s Dream, Judd Apetow, and Fashion
6:45 Online Privacy
14:42 DNA testing, medical research, and cancer treatment
25:19 Memorial Day
34:55 Morning and Evening Routines
43:09 Vacation Thoughts
48:03 Back to Morning Routines
59:27 Health and Nutrition Routines
1:03:55 Thoughts on Keto and different diets
Find things mentioned in the episode:
- Judah Friedlander. Straight out of Wayne’s World. You would definitely know him if you saw him.
- Kevin is talking about the Bengston Energy Healing Method.
- Alexa recorded the conversation and sent it to someone else. Read more here.
- Medieval Times is a theme park-like adventureland outside of Chicago.
- Thank and Grow Rich by Pam Grout is amazing.
- Let Go by Pat Flynn is the book that Olivia references.
- Gulp by Mary Roach is all about the human digestive system