How to Get Back on Track & Key Lessons for a Happy Relationship
This week’s episode shares more of the different things we’re exploring in life right now, as well as tips to get yourself back on track. We then dive into key lessons and changes we made in our lives that lead to us having happier relationships and or marriages. Join us, we’ll have some fun! Timestamps and resources listed below!
Hosts & Guests
Sarah Palmer Prindable
1:00 – Radio voices, microphones, Game of Thrones, choosing what we consume
8:00 – Joys of skateboarding, one wheeling, suspected history of winter sports
20:30 – Getting back into the swing of affirmations, being inspired
33:33 – Relationships, celebrating anniversaries, how marriage changes things (or doesn’t)
45:50 – Personal shifts that brought us to our life partners
58:14 – Sarah and Olivia’s impromptu rendition of John Legend’s “All of Me”
58: 18 – Back to authenticity and opening up in relationships
Find things mentioned in the episode:
- UK TV Series – The Misfits starring Iwan Rheon from Game of Thrones. Olivia can only vouch for the first 2 seasons. Definitely for mature audiences who enjoy a dark sense of humor.
- You Can Create an Exceptional Life by Louise Hay – For everybody, all the time. A JoyPod ™ personal fave
- Metro Yoga – Sarah teaches amazing yoga classes here!
- Thank and Grow Rich by Pam Grout – Your guide to living life with a party hat on, another JoyPod ™ favorite
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield – A great source of inspiration recommended by Kevin
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo – You’ve seen the series on Netflix, but the book is always better 🙂